- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 5 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 16 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 25 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 27 days ago
Chevrolet Recall N182198820: Passenger Air Bag Module Damaged During Assembly
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not inflate properly can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab vehicles. The passenger-side frontal air bag module may have been damaged during assembly, possibly resulting in the air bag not inflating properly in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N182198820.
Click a tab for more information.