- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 36 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 42 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 76 days ago
Chevrolet Recall N182198820: Passenger Air Bag Module Damaged During Assembly
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not inflate properly can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab vehicles. The passenger-side frontal air bag module may have been damaged during assembly, possibly resulting in the air bag not inflating properly in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N182198820.
Click a tab for more information.