- December 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 4500, 5500 and 6500 HD Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 34 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 62 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 75 days ago
Chevrolet Recall N182198820: Passenger Air Bag Module Damaged During Assembly
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not inflate properly can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Frontal — Passenger Side — Inflator Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab vehicles. The passenger-side frontal air bag module may have been damaged during assembly, possibly resulting in the air bag not inflating properly in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N182198820.
- Documents (12)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: December 13, 2018 Subject: N182198820-01 - Safety Recall Passenger Airbag Underinflated
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Safety Bulletin
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N182198820 Passenger Airbag Underinflated
- Safety Bulletin
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: December 6, 2018 Subject: N182198820 - Safety Recall Passenger Airbag Underinflated
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.