- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 39 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 40 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 46 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Pump Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Steering17
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.