- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 0 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 10 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 49 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 59 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic is fairly new & is already showing an early trend of transmission problems.
Owners report hesitation when shifting & grinding/hard shifting into gears. Some dealers are calling the condition "normal". Another owner reported his dealership replaced the transmission under warranty, but the new transmission had the same exact grinding problem. Design defect?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 38,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)