- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 15 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 24 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 31 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Sonic
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic is fairly new & is already showing an early trend of transmission problems.
Owners report hesitation when shifting & grinding/hard shifting into gears. Some dealers are calling the condition "normal". Another owner reported his dealership replaced the transmission under warranty, but the new transmission had the same exact grinding problem. Design defect?