- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N202299080
2012 Chevrolet Sonic
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Special Coverage - Certain 2014 model year Buick Encore, 2011 - 2014 model year Chevrolet Cruze, 2012 - 2014 model year Chevrolet Sonic, and 2014 model year Chevrolet TRAX vehicles, equipped with a 1.4L Engine (RPO LUJ or LUV), may have a condition where cracks can develop in the diaphragm of the Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) pressure regulator valve. This valve is a part of the engine camshaft cover. If this were to occur, excess air could be drawn into the engine intake. As a result, the engine may run rough, especially during idle, the Malfunction Indicator Light (Check Engine Light) would illuminate and a diagnostic trouble code for Fuel Trim Lean (P0171) or other airflow related DTC would set. Dealers are to replace the engine camshaft cover as necessary. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.