- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 33 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 39 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 73 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18178: Seat Back Frame Joint Improperly Welded
2018 Chevrolet Sonic
In the event of a rear-impact crash, the seat-back may fail, increasing the risk of injury.
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. A joint in the driver's seat-back frame may not be properly welded, reducing the strength of the seat-back frame.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's seat-back, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18178.
Click a tab for more information.