- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 21 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 31 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 34 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18178: Seat Back Frame Joint Improperly Welded
2018 Chevrolet Sonic
In the event of a rear-impact crash, the seat-back may fail, increasing the risk of injury.
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. A joint in the driver's seat-back frame may not be properly welded, reducing the strength of the seat-back frame.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's seat-back, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18178.
Click a tab for more information.