- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 17 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 42 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 55 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 61 days ago
2018 Chevrolet Sonic
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Chevrolet Sonic
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chevrolet Sonic by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
In the event of a rear-impact crash, the seat-back may fail, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »