- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 54 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 58 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 60 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 60 days ago
2018 Chevrolet Sonic
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Chevrolet Sonic
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chevrolet Sonic by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
In the event of a rear-impact crash, the seat-back may fail, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »