- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5655B
2018 Chevrolet Sonic
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates that a customer may complain of when a Bluetooth call is received the ringing will be continuous for the rest of the drive cycle . It may be noted that this only seems to occur when using an Android device on OS 9.0. This may be caused by a software concern in the phone. The dealer is instructed that the phone manufacturer is working on a software update to resolve the concern.
Click a tab for more information.