- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5803B
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the vehicle did not fully complete a charge or that charging was interrupted. Technicians may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P1E00 set in the Engine Control Module and P0D3E or P0D3F set in the Hybrid Powertrain Control Module. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.