- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5295A
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician vehicles equipped with Regular Production Option Code MME if the Dexron HP synthetic fluid in the 1ET35 Transmission appears to be overheated or extremely dark in color. Technician will not replace the transmission or the transmission cooler. Technician will not recommend flushing the transmission or transmission cooler based only on the appearance of the transmission fluid. If the transmission is operating as designed (no noise or vibration from the transmission when operated, no debris is found in the fluid the transmission, etc.) but there is a Diagnostic Trouble Code found, follow current Service Information diagnostic procedure or continue with diagnosis of the concern.
Click a tab for more information.