- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Engineering Analysis EA02006: WINDSHIELD WIPER FAILURE
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
WINDSHIELD WIPER FAILURE
- As a result of this, and the precedinginvestigation, RQ99-003, GM has expanded the population of safety recall 98V-150 (replacement of the windshield wiper control module) to include an additional 1.77 million vehicles.included are various 1994-1997 my M/L vans, S/T trucks and SUVS, & C/K trucks and SUVS.see attached technical report for details.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.