- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 38 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 41 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: This might be the Tahoe sweet spot. The 2013 has a great safety rating (as long as you don't roll it over), tons of room and few complaints. What it doesn't have is the interior accessory problems of the older or newer generations.
Worst 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems9
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 47
- AC / heater problems1
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 36
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 94
- engine problemsNHTSA: 14
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 13
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.