- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 52 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 71 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 75 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: This might be the Tahoe sweet spot. The 2013 has a great safety rating (as long as you don't roll it over), tons of room and few complaints. What it doesn't have is the interior accessory problems of the older or newer generations.
Worst 2013 Tahoe Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems1
- interior accessories problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 24
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 11
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 11
- engine problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.