- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 9 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 18 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 28 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: This might be the Tahoe sweet spot. The 2013 has a great safety rating (as long as you don't roll it over), tons of room and few complaints. What it doesn't have is the interior accessory problems of the older or newer generations.