- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 6 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 40 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 65 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: This might be the Tahoe sweet spot. The 2013 has a great safety rating (as long as you don't roll it over), tons of room and few complaints. What it doesn't have is the interior accessory problems of the older or newer generations.