- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: This might be the Tahoe sweet spot. The 2013 has a great safety rating (as long as you don't roll it over), tons of room and few complaints. What it doesn't have is the interior accessory problems of the older or newer generations.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 66,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
accessories - interior problem