- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 44 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Tahoe windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear glass hinge broke loose from glass3
- windshield wipers won't turn off2
- power window stopped working1
- rear lift gate shattered1
- rear window washer not working1
- wipers stopped working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.