- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 2 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 42 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Fuel System Problems
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Gasoline Odor3
- Fuel Sending Unit Failure1
- Loose Gas Cap Causing Engine Light To Come On1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Auxillary Tank1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.