1.6

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jul 102015

Tahoe

The airbag trouble light came on shortly after I purchased the vehicle, which was used. The indicator ligh located in the rear view mirror which indicates the passenger-side airbag is off does not come on if there is not a passenger, until the vehicle has been driven approximately 30 miles.

- Jefferson, IA, USA

Jun 242015

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

Service air bag and service 4 wheel drive light always comes on. I know their has been a recall with this model recall # 06102 on the air bags, but this VIN number doesn't come up. U-tube shows a common problem with the spring in the transfer case about service 4WD. See recall # 06V4170000 & 1233...updated 04/12/16

- Lawrenceville, PA, USA

May 132013

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

Good morning I got into my 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe with the above VIN. The warning light started to activate. I am on notice that the air bag could activate at anytime. This will create a serious to me, my family, grandchildren, and the motoring public.

- Beverly, NJ, USA

Jun 102014

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

Hello the 2006 Tahoe has a service airbag soon activated. It is a four wheel dr vehicle.

- Beverly, NJ, USA

Apr 082007

Tahoe 8-cyl

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe with defective airbag system. Consumer was stating that there is a defective airbag system for his vehicle. The consumer stated the driver and passenger side roof rail air bags inadvertently deployed.

- Unknown, DC, USA