- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 8 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 11 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 29 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 02045: GM/Rear Floor Pan Weld
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
In a crash, missing welds could degrade performance of the third row seat and safety belt anchorage and occupants could receive greater injuries.
Structure — Body
- Certain sport utility vehicles are missing welds on the rear floor plan.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for missing welds. If missing welds are found, GM will exchange the vehicle for an equivalent vehicle or provide a refund of the purchase price. Owner notification began October 4, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.