- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 4 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 02045: GM/Rear Floor Pan Weld
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
In a crash, missing welds could degrade performance of the third row seat and safety belt anchorage and occupants could receive greater injuries.
Structure — Body
- Certain sport utility vehicles are missing welds on the rear floor plan.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for missing welds. If missing welds are found, GM will exchange the vehicle for an equivalent vehicle or provide a refund of the purchase price. Owner notification began October 4, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.