- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 3 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 5 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 15 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 54 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 64 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.