- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 6 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 18 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 30 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.