- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 7 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 11 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- March 11: Man Sues GM After Silverado Seat Heater Burned Him news | 19 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.