- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 9 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 43 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 62 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Cooling System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Cooling System Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.