- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 0 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 26 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 27 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Cooling System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Cooling System Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.