- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 11 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 20 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 27 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.