- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 18 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 64 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 81 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
Worst 2007 Trailblazer fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel gauge not working73
- empty fuel light comes on with tank 3/4 full5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline214
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System51
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other30
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System13
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.