- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 8 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 17 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 27 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 36 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Gauge Not Working73
- Empty Fuel Light Comes On With Tank 3/4 Full5
- Fuel Line Corrosion & Leakage1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline214
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System54
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other30
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System13
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.