- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 7 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 9 days ago
- January 2: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- December 23: GM May Repurchase 2022-2023 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 37 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Bolt EV Recall To Prevent Carpet Fires recalls | 40 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Traverse
2009 Chevrolet Traverse Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption6
- Spark Plug Coil Failure5
- Misfire Causing Other Problems4
- Bad Timing Chain And Converters3
- Timing Chain Broke3
- Cylinder Misfire1
- Misfires And Has Started To Smell Sweet1
- Multiple Engine Problems1
- NHTSA: Engine48
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.