- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 7 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 8 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are a fair-number of power steering related complaints which is a continuation of problems from the previous model year. Considering the problem tends to happen beyond the standard warranty (73k+) it's best to avoid this vehicle or at least be prepared for the $1,300+ repair.