- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 7 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 8 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash. Read more »
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant. Read more »
If this occurs, driver visibility could be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »