- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #07-06-04-025I
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
- This informational bulletin was provides information for the technician of cold start ticking noises in the engine compartment and may be caused by the fuel pump and/or the fuel injectors and no repairs are needed for a normal condition.
Click a tab for more information.