- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #12-02-32-004A
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: STEERING:GEAR BOX (OTHER THAN RACK AND PINION)
- This informational bulletin provides a procedure to replace the steering gear boot clamps to correct the customers concern of what appears to be an oil leak.
Click a tab for more information.