- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16-NA-101
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:BUMPERS
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to replace the rear spring insulator, and jounce bumper to correct a condition of a clunk noise from the rear of the vehicle in cold weather due to the parts becoming to hard in the cold weather.
Click a tab for more information.