- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17NA332
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM
- This informational bulletin provides information to inspect the strut/spring assembly and front lower control arm bushing including the front lower control arm rear bushing for damage/wear causing a clunk type noise heard over bumps.
Click a tab for more information.