- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #G-163500
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- 13079 - Customer Satisfaction Program. Vehicles may have leaks from the water pump shaft seal. These leaks are often due to vehicle operation with a low engine coolant level. Proper maintenance of the engine coolant level will increase shaft seal reliability and help ensure that the water pump operates as intended. Dealers are to check the engine coolant level and, if necessary, add the proper mixture of coolant directly to the radiator and the coolant recovery tank.
Click a tab for more information.