- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #GCUS-9-222
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: STEERING
- 14329B - Special Coverage (revised to update the Part Information and torque specs within the Service Procedure). Some 2008-2011 model year (MY) Buick Enclave, 2009-2011 MY Chevrolet Traverse, 2007-2011 MY GMC Acadia, and 2007-2010 MY Saturn OUTLOOK vehicles may develop a power steering pump wear condition that can cause an intermittent drop of power steering hydraulic pressure that will cause reduced or loss of steering assist. The vehicle may revert to manual steering which requires greater driver effort, particularly at low vehicle speeds. Dealers are to flush the power steering system, replace the power steering pump, and if it hasn't already been replaced, install a new steering gear valve housing.
Click a tab for more information.