- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #GCUS-9-939
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- 14582 - Special Coverage. On some 2008 model year (MY) Saturn Outlook; 2008-2009 MY Buick Allure, Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Uplander, Pontiac G8, Pontiac Montana SV6, Pontiac Torrent, and Saturn VUE; 2008-2010 MY Hummer H3 and Pontiac G6; 2008-2011 MY Cadillac CTS, Cadillac SRX, and Chevrolet Impala; 2008, 2011-2012 MY Chevrolet Captiva; 2008-2012 MY Buick Enclave, Buick Lacrosse, Chevrolet Colorado, Chevrolet Malibu, and GMC Canyon; 2009 MY Hummer H3T; 2009-2011 MY Buick Lucerne; 2009-2012 MY Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia; and 2010-2012 MY Buick Regal vehicles, the throttle-position sensor may cause the engine to run rough, cause the malfunction-indicator lamp and/or an engine reduced power message to illuminate, and reduce the engine's power. Dealers are to replace the throttle body assembly and gasket for Bosch equipped vehicles, or to install the throttle position sensor kit for Hitachi equipped vehicles. The Hitachi throttle body assembly only needs to be replaced if the sensor kit does not correct the condition. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer. For vehicles covered by Vehicle Service Contracts, all eligible claims with repair orders on or after September 24, 2015, are covered by this special coverage and must be submitted using the labor operation codes provided with this bulletin. Claims September 2015 Bulletin No.: 14582 with repair orders prior to September 24, 2015, must be submitted to the Service Contract provider.
Click a tab for more information.