- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192219480
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Certain vehicles may have a condition where if a driver repeatedly sits on the seat belt cable cover located at the base of the driver?s seat when entering the vehicle, it may cause the seat belt pretensioner to bend sharply over the seat side shield. If this continues to occur over an extended period of time, which is very rare, the seat belt pretensioner cable may fatigue and eventually separate, which could reduce the effectiveness of the driver?s seat belt. Before any damage occurs to the pretensioner cable itself, signs of wear will be visible on the pretensioner cable cover where it has been repeatedly bent over the seat side shield. Dealers are to inspect and replace the driver seat belt lap anchor pretensioner and replace if necessary. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.