- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1402
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides repair information to correct a customer concern of a clunk/thump noise on acceleration once after each key cycle that may be mistaken as coming from the suspension or engine compartment.
Click a tab for more information.