- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5428G
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:ANTILOCK:WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ON HOW TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE THE ANTILOCK BRAKING SYSTEM, SERVICE TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM, AND/OR SERVICE STABILITRAK LIGHTS ARE ON. THE ELECTRONIC BRAKE CONTROL MODULE MAY HAVE ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES C0035-C0050 WITH SPECIFICALLY SYMPTOM 18, 5A, OR 0F. TECHNICIAN WILL GAIN ACCESS TO THE CORRECT WHEEL BEAR PER THE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE THAT IS SET. IF DEBRIS IS FOUND ON THE MAGNETIC ENCODER RING IT WILL NEEDED TO BE CLEANED.
Click a tab for more information.