- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4919D
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have black smoke on a cold start. A dual-pulse injection strategy is utilized during engine cold start to reduce the time required to bring the catalytic converter up to operating temperature. This split injection strategy lasts for about 60 seconds on cold start. This process may cause the customer to see increased black smoke during cold start and should be considered normal.
Click a tab for more information.