- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4936C
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that vehicles with engine Regular Production Option Codes LY7, LLT, LAU, LF1, or LFW that there is a new cylinder head design. When replacing cylinder heads on High Feature V6 engines if you are using a 2011 new style "saddle cap" cylinder head, spacer shims are not to be used. The saddle cap design cylinder heads will not work with the 2004-2006 and first design 2007 engines.
Click a tab for more information.