- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4959C
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with information about vehicles that misfires or roughness on cold start up. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 set. Technician will need to add coolant dye to the system and run the engine through warm up to circulate the dye. Pressurize the cooling system after a cold soak and inspect the cylinder with a bore scope for coolant dye. If coolant is found in the cylinder technician will need to contact General Motors Product Quality Center for engine replacement.
Click a tab for more information.