- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5095A
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon and may also have an oil or coolant leak. Technician may find coolant or oil in a spark plug tube. If the Spark Plug Tube is leaking and it is determined that the oil or coolant is not coming from a leak above the spark plug then replace the cylinder Head, spark plug and coil.
Click a tab for more information.