- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 38 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5180A
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have hard start, extended crank, or black smoke from the exhaust when starting. Technician will need to perform fuel quality test, spark test, and a compression test. Technician should also install a vacuum gauge prior to cold start and watch needle for signs of a sticking valve. Technician will need to review the latest version of PIP5029 and perform a cold compression test if the concern is only a Hard Start Cold.
Click a tab for more information.