- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5191
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a ticking noise on cold start after sitting more than 6 hours. Technician will inspect the oil pump pick-up tube to block seal being compressed. It the seal is compressed replace the seal and retest.
Click a tab for more information.