- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5216A
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a knock noise, seized engine, lower end squeak or squeal from the engine. Technician will inspect the oil control solenoids for metal debris. Also inspect for damage to the cam caps Journals and camshaft journals on the heads. The check the timing chain idler sprockets for stiffness when turning. If any of these instances would be a cause to replace the engine instead of repair.
Click a tab for more information.