- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5257
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have oil mixed in with the engine coolant. Technician will need to inspect the oil cooler if equipped for possible leaking into the cooling system through the radiator. If no issue found replace the engine as well as all rubber coolant hoses.
Click a tab for more information.