- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT-5028
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIT-5028.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- PONTIAC/SATURN/BUICK/GMC/CHEVROLET/CADILLAC/HUMMER: VEHICLE START AND STALLS AFTER THEFT DETERRENT MODULE REPLACEMENT. MODEL YEARS 2006-2011. DOES NOT APPLY TO VEHICLES WITH KEYLESS ACCESS SYSTEM. *PE
Click a tab for more information.