- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4907A
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about brake rotors on new vehicles and replacement parts from General Motors Service Parts Operations. Technician should be advised the costing should not be removed from the brake rotor it will wear off with normal brake usage. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.