- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5139B
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL:AUTOMATIC (ASC)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the rear end has a sway feeling in the rear while switching lanes at highway speeds. Technician should follow all published Service Information diagnostics for the concern. Also inspect the rear suspension components for signs of damage or looseness and inspect the rear toe adjustment bar bushings with the suspension loaded.
Click a tab for more information.