- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 38 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #SB-10-02-32-002A
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-10-02-32-002A.
Affected Component: STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- GM: THERE IS A WHINE OR MOAN NOISE WHEN MAKING TURNS IN SLOW SPEED. IT IS LIKELY A POWER STEERING FLUID PROBLEM. *RM
Click a tab for more information.