- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #SB-10222
2011 Chevrolet Traverse
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-10222.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- BUICK/CHEVROLET/GMC: SERVICE UPDATE FOR INVENTORY AND CUSTOMER VEHICLES; INCREASED RPM DURING CERTAIN SHIFTS-EXPIRES WITH BASE WARRANTY. PROVIDES A SERVICE PROCEDURE TO REPROGRAM THE TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE ON CERTAIN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION (6T70/6T75). *PE
Click a tab for more information.