- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 3 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 4 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 15 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Structure Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,576 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem